Following a recent incident where a wheelie bin was set on fire, we would like to remind you to be mindful of where you store your wheelie bins.

The wheelie bin was situated next to a gas meter at the front of a property, and damage was caused to the covering of the gas meter.

Strathclyde Fire & Rescue have advised us that this could have been a very serious matter, and while we appreciate you may have no option but to put your bins at the front of your property, we would like to remind you to make sure they are a distance from any external gas meter you may have.

Next Post Previous Post

Your email address will not be published.