The Core Housing Services that Bridgewater delivers are summarised as follows:
- Housing Management Services, including Estate Management, Lettings and Resident Involvement, Tenant Participation and Rent Arrears Management.
- Property Management including Planned and Responsive Repairs and Factoring.
- Development of Social Housing including purpose built complexes for people with particular needs.
Bridgewater Housing Association also engages in more diverse activities such as:
- Providing Housing Support Services to Sheltered Tenants.
- Providing Care and Repair Services to people who are older or have a disability.
- Providing Financial Advice.
- Providing Tenancy Support for vulnerable tenants.
- Providing Management services to other organisations.
- Providing tenancy support and welfare benefits advice through our Wider Role Programme.