Our AGM took place “in person” at Bargarran Community Centre at 5pm on Tuesday 30th August 2022
The agenda for the AGM included the following:-
* Minute of the 24th Annual General Meeting held virtually via Zoom on 30th August 2021.
* Receipt of Chief Executives Report
* Receipt of Annual Accounts 2021/22, presented by the Association’s External Auditors
* Note of Charitable Donations and Election of Board Members
* Appointment of the Auditors for the following year.
The Association will be holding its AGM on Tuesday 29th August 2023
Notification of this meeting will be sent to all Share Members, those members who confirm attendance will receive papers prior to the date of the meeting.