Position: Project Officer
Location: Inchinnan / Hybrid working
Full-time: 35 hours per week
Salary: EVH Grade 7: £36,860-£40,475
- 40 days leave (inclusive of statutory leave)
- Flexible/Hybrid/Blended Working
- Defined Contribution Pension Scheme
Bridgewater Housing Association is a registered social landlord based in Erskine. We manage 860 mainstream, sheltered and extra care properties, together with 500 lock up garages and provide a factoring service to 2700 owner occupiers. We also manage the largest Care & Repair service in Scotland covering Renfrewshire, East Renfrewshire, and Inverclyde.
We are looking for a self-motivated, competent Project Officer to work within our Care & Repair Team, to deliver a high quality adaptation management service for older and disabled homeowners and private tenants across the 3 local authority areas of Renfrewshire, East Renfrewshire and Inverclyde. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to work within a vibrant, modern, working environment with the opportunity to put your stamp on the role.
Key duties will include:
- Co-ordinating the work of external contractors and consultants
- Building strong relationships with individual clients
- Accessing local authority grants and other statutory approvals
- Providing ongoing support and advice to clients throughout the process
The successful candidate will:
- Be educated to Degree, HND, HNC or equivalent level in an appropriate technical discipline.
- Have excellent, effective communication and people skills with a positive outlook and commitment to our vulnerable clients.
- Show initiative and take ownership of unforeseen issues and problems which may arise.
- Have competent IT Skills.
- Proven track record of delivering positive outcomes and high satisfaction levels.
Driving licence and use of own transport is required, for this permanent post, which will be subject to a Basic Disclosure Check.
The post offers excellent terms and conditions, including flexible hours, 25 days annual leave, 15 public holidays and access to the Scottish Housing Association Pension Scheme. Normally based in our new office in Inchinnan, the post will accommodate home based working and will involve a blend of home and office working.
The Job Description and Person Specification are available on our website https://bridgewaterha.org.uk/recruitment. To apply, please submit a CV and covering letter, detailing how you meet the job specification and your suitability for the role. CV’s received without a covering letter will not be considered. All CV’s and letters need to be received no later than 10am on Monday 5th February 2024 with
interviews being held on Thursday 15th February 2024. To submit your completed application or if you have any queries, please email email@example.com