Bridgewater Housing Association provides Housing Services, Sheltered & Extra Care Housing and Factoring Services in Erskine, Renfrewshire.
Our Mission: Bridgewater’s mission is to be a customer focused organisation, which delivers the best affordable housing and services to people that need them and makes a positive difference to the neighbourhoods in which we work.
Our purpose is delivered by:
- Doing what matters most to our customers
- Investing in homes and neighbourhoods
- Making our business stronger for the future
The guiding principles we work by are:
- Putting customers first
- Getting it right first time
- Working together and valuing each other
- A positive “can do” approach
The Association believes that its role in Erskine is not simply about providing homes and related services.
Erskine is a community and the Association believes that it has a pivotal role in supporting the community in any way it can, whilst not compromising its core objectives. Consequently the Association actively seeks and has been successful in receiving external funding for projects which:
- Help vulnerable tenants sustain their tenancy.
- Help tenants maximise their benefit entitlement.
- Help people with learning disabilities to access employment.
- Divert young people from anti social behaviour.
- Help young people obtain employment experience.
- Help older people access the right accommodation for them.
- Help older people maintain their independence in their own home.